Thanks to the 210 out of 681 (31%) registered Republican voters who came out to Foothill Elementary to vote at the bi-annual Neighborhood Caucus for the Orem 03 Precinct!
Out of the 359 residences in our precinct, we have approximately 37 Democrats, 1 Green, 2 Independents, 1 Independent American, 3 Libertarians, 1 Other, 681 Republicans, and 297 Unaffiliated voters, for a total of 1023 potential voters.
I was re-elected as the Republican Party Precinct Chair and will be happy and honored to serve for another two years. Here are the rest of the election results for our precinct.
Presidential Preference Vote
- Ted Cruz: 74.2%
- John Kasich: 16.5%
- Donald Trump: 9.3%
Precinct OR03 Officers
- Precinct Chair: Nathan Bryce (incumbent)
- Precinct Vice Chair: Adam Bergeson
- Precinct Secretary: Paula Bergeson (incumbent)
- Precinct Treasurer: Tatia Beaslin
State Delegates (District #14)
- State Delegate #1: Nathan Bryce (Chair) (incumbent)
- State Delegate #2: Stephen Sandstrom
- State Delegate #3: Dan Olsen (incumbent)
County Delegates (District #48)
- County Delegate #1: Nathan Bryce (Chair) (incumbent)
- County Delegate #2: Adam Bergeson (Vice-Chair)
- County Delegate #3: Daniel Hemmert
- County Delegate #4: Kevin VanderWerff
- County Delegate #5: Taylor Davis
- County Delegate #6: Gary Fields
If you are a member of my precinct and would like to talk politics, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.